Luxon

Mini Drone Quadcopter with HD Camera 4 Channels from Luxon Review

4:56 AM Denature Indonesia 0 Comments

uxon drone

Equipped with HD camera.
6-axis rotational stability of the system ensures maximum stability during flight.
3D aviation technology, a 360-degree flips. (Left, right, forward, backward).
Time flies 4-6 minutes, charging time 40 minutes.
Low speed for beginners. High Speed skilled pilot.  See Detail

It was built in this very small unmanned drone blade protectors (which is needed) cool button on the console, which turn out to put the trick. It's value at a price of $ 24.99, and for that price it delivers good performance. It comes with extra blades, controller, and a small unmanned aerial vehicles, the battery charger. Needless to 5-6 minutes on a single charge under my aviation crazy. It took about an hour to charge him occasionally took him out of the box, not bad! I got a discount for evaluation honest and thorough. I love the small size of these small UAVs. It's easy to pack up and fly into someone's home, or travel with a stress relieving some fun!


 I flew only at home and I've noticed that I need to make some adjustments trim to get it to fly real good. Power outages there to get it in the air it's got a lot on a full charge, and you can notice last minute or so journey it has reduced power, but also flashes to warn of very low battery you do not just run out of power and crashed drone. I do not recommend flying it outdoors if there is any wind, rain, or bad weather of any kind. It's a way to light and small to do this with these drones. It's fun for a six and even to fly. It makes you feel like a little kid again!
luxon

This drone is so cool. First, you must remember that it is not a drone full size, which I already know but I want to be clear to some people reading this. I read through a lot of the reviews without Christmas holiday this pilot last year, and had a hard time knowing what to buy. So I waited ... but my brother bought one (the most expensive), but do not compare him to this little monster.

Even these drones fits in the palm of my hand. It seems to be built with quality materials. It has already run several times in the walls and it's still ongoing. When he opened the box I was pleasantly surprised that it came with additional wheels and wings for unmanned aircraft. It also came with batteries for the remote control. I had bought this for my little girl in her holiday but as soon as she opened her submission and her father took over. laughing loudly. It divides he just trying to teach her, but I think he was in love with the same unmanned aerial vehicles. At least I know what to get him in the festival next birthday.

Anyway, once everything is ready to got to start spinning lights led the Wings a little turn on and it's ready to go. It's so freaking cute. My husband was flying around the house with my daughter pursue him everywhere. Very beautiful. He continued to fly it on my head and trying to a man who puts out some power. It really puts a lot of air. After a moment he learned to start keeping it steady and really what he wanted to do. It takes a bit of practice. I would suggest you use this outside and not in the house as he ran in a few things when we first run. In any case, and compared it to my brothers in the battery lasted the same amount of time, which is about 7 minutes. But that takes only 30 minutes to charge !!!! This is amazing. ((My brothers takes 4 hours)) I really think this is one easier to use and has the best control. In any case this item is worth every penny. I see this as a great bonding experience for my husband and my daughter.
luxon

quadcopter

luxon quadcopter

0 comments: