Akaso

buy DroneAkaso X5C 4CH 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Headless RC Quadcopter with HD Camera, 360-degree 3D Rolling Mode RC Drone

8:37 AM Denature Indonesia 0 Comments


I've had a number of RC toys. Several helicopters, airplanes, boats, cars, etc. Never had a quad copter though. I've seen these around, and they look pretty cool. Almost as if he doesn't sound like it should work. I was impressed at what was listed. Of course you have the helicopter and controller (there are some simple Assembly required) but also from camera memory card, USB card reader to view your videos with USB card and replacement blades and even a small screwdriver to help with the Assembly. I was skeptical of the quality of video but really very amazing, and you can get some great shots. This is stable in air and flies too but there's definitely a learning curve. I would suggest a wide open space. With light fying Decree are also fragile. Don't get me wrong, is constructed as well, but the blow or twist the wrong way might not be good. The included charger charges battery "lithium ion" in about an hour and provide 10-15 minutes of flying time. And while he can fly air when it moves can be difficult and in some cases they struggled to fly against the oncoming wind. This is pretty much common sense.

8yo son was dying to try this, and while I think that some tend to get this as a kids game I would suggest against it. This game BBA. Frankly it's sensitive parts and potentially fragile and need someone old enough to recognize that and respect that.

There are lights on the underside to allow you to see the front and back of the vehicle even in the dark. Controller pairs easily and contains controls for camera use the video or pictures. There is also a digital trim controls on the console to refine the craft if it is drifting in the wrong direction. There is a button face which makes the ship into tricks really effortless. Too easy and button controls to slow response kwadkobtir to make flying more stable and more easily.

I played with this weekend, and I'm just starting to get the hang of it. There is a learning curve. The challenge is said to have a blast. This is a great entry level Quad copter is sure to please. Full disclosure, that I provided the seller to review. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and will be every pleasure. Thank you!

Update 9/16: I've played with this guy almost every day since I got it. I've had a couple of close calls, catch it from trees and was getting it out of my roof but is still going strong. Two pointers; excellent function but to save you need to log file, as well. This took me a while to figure out. I also have periodic kwadkobtir controller sync issues. I found it is ready to function is led under the best indicator. When you stop flashing rapid and sustained in turn can power up the controller to synchronize the two.

Updated: 10/5: boy trolls a valid review. I'm not sure why I got 30 votes. Either way, it still works for me. I was stuck in a tree and they managed to pull down without damage. I have had some issues with associating the control unit with the plane but usually get them without a problem. Very neat and loop button works fine. Press it and wait (and perhaps settle the drones first) do then face although the face doesn't happen immediately. I think with the camera quality is impressive for what it is. I realize that for video files to save you need to stop recording before the SD card as my sd card reader built died, but that wasn't a big problem for me. I wound up getting more batteries, this Quad charger and extra batteries and flight time nice. I lose my 4 star rating because he died a card reader and also because the issue of peers. Apart from those colic and this really cool little Quad copter that tons of fun.

21/10/15 update: I finally figured out the loop function. You have to press the button and then press the directional stick. Pressure trend reverse Quad copter. You can do one after the other. I also have giving up control and let my son and some friends to play. OK but we were in an open field for soccer and I had to stay close to Cutter braking if they lost control. Koadkobtir super stable and enjoy my son just tossing it in the air for firing (upright) then hit the throttle and watch it catch on itself. And he was very far, and admire his collection.

drone akaso

cheap drone

drone

drone with camera

buy drone

drone


Built-in 6-axis gyro quad-rotor: strong stability, can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
360-degree Flip: Just press the key, and you got 360-degree Flip, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
Solider protection: the propeller blades are protected by high quality plastic blade frames which decrease impacts from collision.
Built-in HD camera: allows recording video or taking images.
Capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle. The AKASO X5C is controlled by a 2.4GHz transmitter, which is interference-free. It will not be interfered by other quadcopters..

0 comments: