Contixo

Contixo Wifi FPV F10 RC Quadcopter Drone, Good Quad Drone With Real Time Wifi

6:15 PM Denature Indonesia 0 Comments


CHRISTMAS DEAL- Contixo Wifi FPV F10 RC Quadcopter Drone, Live View, 720p HD Wifi Camera, Headless Mode, 2.4GHz, 4 Channel, 6 Axis Gyro RTF, Support GoPro HERO Cameras.

contixo drone
  • FIRST PERSON VIEW with 3D VR HEADSET COMPATIBILITY: Watch live video feed of your flight from your iPhone or Android Smart mobile device with the FPV WiFi feature. Advance Flight Control System with built in Wifi 2.4GHZ. Longer flight time with up to 15 minutes, ideal for the professional / hobby photographer or videographer. Travels up to 1000 feet. Search ASIN "B01N97324S" to add the GoPro Hero4 accessory kit in your cart today.
  • PERFECT STUNTS: The Contixo quadcopter drone can do amazing 360-degree barrel rolls & stable midair hovering. Easy control adjustment for flying left, right, forward backward and sideways. Control the speed with 3 gears slow, medium and high.
  • HEADLESS MODE: Automatically adjust the takeoff forward direction of the F10 quadcopter drone with the headless feature. This enable easy learning and can be used on uneven ground. REMINDER: USE QR CODE ON THE BOX TO INSTALL THE APP IN YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET.
  • BIG AIRCRAFT BATTERY: 7.4V 1200mAh Litium Polymer Battery. LiPo batteries are much lighter weight, LiPo batteries offer much higher capacities. 
  • BRIGHT LED DRONE: Designed with vibrant LEDs so that you can fly at night in the dark. Search ASIN B01N2OTWFS for extra batteries.
  • ONE KEY ALTITUDE HOLD: The fun and easy hover feature allows users to automatically stop the quadcopter drone midflight also allowing for perfect pictures and videos. Bonus card reader and 4GB MicroSD card.See Detail and Price>>
drone with camera

Drones look awesome. You don't say how well it flies, because it came with no instructions and user manual for any FAA registration papers. This is not only unacceptable, it's dangerous. I sit here and look at it. It can even fly legally registered with the FAA. And a little harder to fly without a user manual. Kontikso called me and asked for my email address. They email me something, but don't allow attachments in my email for obvious security reasons. This is outrageous. Someone please help me! Updated on 25/10/2016: after receiving evidence from the seller (AAA), I am finally able to fly my drone! It's really amazing. Easy to control. Automatic hover. Cars to go home. Barrel rolls and a lot of fun, and easy to accomplish.
drone

According to the seller, and does not need these drones to be registered with the FAA. In my State (Delaware) I think it does. Any pilot over 2 pounds if I remember correctly. I'll look into it, and it's easy enough to go online and register if needed. My experience with the missing manual should in no way reflect poorly on the seller. She helped me quickly get a guide, and they have a global customer service and support. Without a great pilot, I can recommend right now. You can upgrade to fit it with HD camera Pro champion go, live broadcast of the tablet or Smartphone. Thankfully, now everything is perfect, I've upgraded my review to 5 stars, which really deserve this gorgeous drone and seller.
contixo

This is a good Quad pilot with camera and real time. Great camera, 720 pixels is not the best one as good for this price range. You'll get about 10 minutes to 12 minutes flight time on the battery with the camera. In addition, when you start the lights on the bottom of the drones to Flash you have about 50-60 seconds dropped (but I have an extra battery). It also comes with extra blades and screw driver. I love the height it can fly, it goes to almost 1000 feet until my eyes cannot see him. Falling herself when to exit transmitir signal range but will resume control automatically when inside. This is good because it won't be lost when flying too high. I also rising "one button" function, it makes it easier when trying to hover. Also very easy to replace the battery. In General, if you are looking for inexpensive pilot to start and wouldn't cost too much and this is a good idea. I give it five stars because it does what he says, it is well built and looks like it will last for a very long time.
drone contixo

This is the best so far I FPV plane, compared with others. Hover button one works great, and you can set how high I want, just hovering in using aerial photos and take the transmitter. I installed the camera 4 hero with several mount bought from kontikso, its really amazing HD camera, flying. Just a short flight time somewhat because the camera hero is heavy. But without the hero got 15 minute flight which is not bad. For the price point, this is a good buy. I'm going to order more for my brother as a Christmas gift.

0 comments: